Several streaming types are possible:
- scheduled events (e.g. live concerts and performances)
- prerecorded events (scheduled live or as Video-On-Demand)
- continuous events (e.g. free location-based content and services)
- Video-On-Demand (pay-per-view).
See PLANS on CREATE EVENT.
Applications can be for example:
- Concerts: paid or free online artist concerts; live or prerecorded; local or worldwide
- Album / product presentations: exclusive (time/location limited) audio or video previews
- Messages: e.g. local welcome message, instructions, background information on location
- Tours: e.g. guided tours for museums, parks, zoos, cities, historic areas & sites, monuments
- Events: time/location limited special events (e.g. brand sponsored) with exclusive audio/video
- Workshops: paid workshops, seminars, presentations, readings, etc.
- Lessons: subscription-based music courses, yoga lessons, training & instruction sessions, etc.
- Games: location and/or time based games
See ABOUT -> IMAGINE for examples.